Thursday, June 11, 2009

Recap and Questions

OK - Sorry I have been out of town and did not have any time for posts. But, I think that this is a good time to recap and ask a few questions of the blog reader world.

Since the beginning of this blog in February 84 posts have been made and lots of freebies and deals have been announced! So now to the questions?

- What are your favorite types of posts?

- What would you like to see more of?

- Any suggestions/comments that would make this a better site?


- Is anybody even reading this blog?

5 comments:

  1. I love the blog, I live in Birmingham now, but still am able to get lots of useful money saving tips from you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too Ashley. I look at it a few times a week to see what deals are going on. I'm like you and love to find a good deal. I personally love deals on groceries and restaurants. Since I love to cook and Justin is a bottomless pit, that's where I NEED to save the most. Thanks for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog.I have used almost all of your deals.Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see all the good deals you post...keep em' coming!! Thanks! = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with the previous posts. You do a great job with this Ashley!!! I too love the coupons and sale info. It's fun too how you post things that are going on in our community.

    ReplyDelete