Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Free Birthday Treats

This is a follow up to yesterdays post.  Do you recall that one of the ways that I pointed out to save while eating out was to check for free things during your birthday?  Here is something that everyone can take advantage of.  Thanks to Money Saving Mom for introducing me to Freebirthdaytreats.com.

fbtlogopr3You can go onto the site and select your state and it will show you deals that you can receive on or during your birthday month.  This is a very comprehensive site that has the capability for lots of savings.

For example: I selected the Adult Category, Alabama, the FREE category for Restaurants. 

It showed me that I can receive a FREE Firehouse Sub anytime during my birthday month if I join the online Birthday Club.

Let me know of the great savings that you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment