Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crocs --- But 1 Get 1 Free

I first have to admit that I do not own a pair of crocs and do not think I have ever even tried a pair on, but I know that lots of people wear them and really love them.

slide_bogofree_082709_imgHere is a deal that does not sound like you can pass up.  Buy 1 pair & Get 1 Free + FREE SHIPPING. Go Here and order your crocs today.  Women’s, Men’s, Girl’s & Boy’s are on SALE!

Do you have a favorite pair of crocs?  If so – please leave a comment on any suggestions. I am thinking I might could afford to try them out for a good deal like this!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of crocs! I got my first pair when at school in Wilmington and fell in love with them. I have 3 pair now and they're great, especially if you're on your feet all day i.e. teaching, nursing, etc. I have the original, cleo, and alice.

    Thanks!

    Happy Tuesday!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete