Friday, February 5, 2010

Ann Taylor Deal you Can’t Miss

Ok – I am not going to talk about being MIA for a LONG time – That is just called Life Gets Busy…

But I had to post this deal for Tomorrow ONLY (Saturday, February 6th)!

Anyone who knows me fairly well knows that the majority of my wardrobe comes from Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft – so you know how excited I was to get this:

shoes_03-300x244

$20.00 OFF your purchase of $20.00 or more – Just for trying on a pair of their shoes. THATS A FREE 20.00 ITEM. It says it is good at Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft stores (not online).

You need to this print out and show it to a sales associate before trying on a pair of shoes.

I hope you find some good things – good thing I will be in Montgomery where there is a an Ann Taylor and Loft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment